Welcome to the Harvard University Student Telephone pages. Harvard University's Telecommunications Department serves the telephony needs of Harvard University students. We offer provisioning of residential lines through MobileSphere, as well.
- Emergency Text Messaging Service
- Student Telecom Information and Tips
- Voicemail User Guide
- Student Telecom Troubleshooting
- For Cell Phone options, please see Cell Phones and Smartphones and Cell Phone and PDA offerings.
- CellularLD provides wireless international long-distance service.
MobileSphere is the new student telephone service provider starting academic year 2012-2013. To activate your telephone service, upgrade your telephone service for long distance calling, or add/remove voicemail on your line, please sign-up here.
- Exceptional rates for domestic and international long distance calling.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) - With your PIN, you can place long distance calls both on campus and off campus and even from your cell phone. There is no need for a separate calling card.
- Basic features of Harvard University's lines include: call waiting, three way calling, and Caller ID at no charge to you.
- University Voicemail: Can be ordered by contacting MobileSphere.
MobileSphere has a secure interface designed to access services and account information, and make transactions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As a subscriber, you can:
- Open a prepaid account.
- Do online account management.
- See real-time billing and Call Detail Records.
- See your account activity.
- Register a phone for direct dial on-network calling.
- Find Long Distance and International costs per minute rates.
- To sign-up, click here.
MobileSphere: MobileSphere Prepaid International Long-Distance Plan
MobileSphere Customer Care: 1-888-828-5236 or email@example.com