This website was last updated June 20, 2016
Information and resources on this site:
- Progress Reports (Sprint Reports)
- Documents and Resources
- Project Team
- Guiding Principles
- Leadership Communications
- Submit Feedback or Ask a Question
About this project
Through the CADM IT Integration project, we are engaging in a process with the expectation that IT groups within Campus Services, Financial Administration (FAD), and Harvard Human Resources (HHR) will be moved into Harvard University Information Technology (HUIT) to create a more effective and nimble IT organization that delivers enhanced IT services and provides greater support to IT staff.
Supported by the project team, we will spend the next five months thoughtfully planning this transition and undertaking a careful evaluation of the impact. We expect to formalize the changes in July 2016. This unification is not intended to drive staff reductions and we are working to create an environment in which everyone can contribute.
On the service side, more nimble and effective service delivery means:
- More integrated and seamless solutions
- Faster delivery of services by breaking down barriers and leveraging the collective skills and knowledge of other IT colleagues
For the CADM IT staff, we need to provide greater support to:
- Develop critical common IT skills (ITIL, Agile, project management) in the rapidly evolving IT professional landscape
- Increase opportunities for professional growth and career mobility
- Preserve critical relationships with current work groups
We will do everything we can to minimize the disruption of this transition. We do not expect changes to active projects or current priorities.
More information will be shared throughout the duration of this project through department leadership, and through this dedicated web portal.