Who We Support
Harvard University Information Technology (HUIT) is responsible for the strategy, planning, and delivery of information technology across the University.
In collaboration with Harvard's CIO Council, we maintain IT policies and foster innovation across the University. HUIT partners with many IT departments throughout Harvard.
Our Mission and Vision
To make it easier for students, faculty and staff to learn, research, teach, and work through the effective deployment and use of information technology.
HUIT will deliver:
- new applications and services rapidly & seamlessly through greater maturity in
- Project Management
- all new applications and 75% of existing applications in the cloud
- FAS and CA IT plans aligned with CIO Council Strategic Plan and School IT plans
- simple financial model to improve decision-making
- robust people plans to enable a nimble, embedded, and empathetic workforce
- Academic Technology Services
- Administrative Technology Services
- Information Security
- Library Technology Services
- Support Services