HUIT annually sets goals to accomplish during the course of a fiscal year (FY). First, we review an Enduring Goal framework set within four categories:
1) Service delivery
2) Implementation of new systems
3) Strategies, planning, and process
4) HUIT administration
These Enduring Goals are long-term efforts that HUIT's Senior Leadership Team (SLT) break into manageable elements to accomplish each fiscal year.
See how we set our annual goals with the HUIT Goal-Setting Reference Guide
Click below to see HUIT's Top 40 goals.
Provide essential tools and support for HUIT staff
36. Integrate "living the HUIT values" into the culture
37. Execute initial phases of strategic workforce development plan
38. Enhance manager effectiveness across HUIT
39. Simplify financial models to enable decisions and investments
40. Expand HUIT communications