HUIT Project Planning & Management (PP&M) is responsible for the planning and execution of critical University-wide strategic IT initiatives that support and enable the mission of Harvard. Some of our key objectives and priorities include
- Lead the development and maintenance of the University's IT Strategic Plan,
- Oversee the implementation of key initiatives in the University's IT Strategic Plan, such as student information systems, identity and access management, and the next generation learning management system,
- Establish and implement a HUIT and University Project Management Office (PMO), and
- Coordinate business planning across HUIT.
- In addition, we provide the main administrative support for the following governance committees:
- IT Capital Review Board (ITCRB), chaired by the UCIO
- Project Review Committee (PRC), chaired by the University's Director of Treasury
- University CIO Council, chaired by the UCIO
- HUIT Advisory Board, chaired by the UCIO
|Our Leadership Team|
|Ellen Gulachenski||Managing Directoremail@example.com|
|Eric D’Souza||Senior Project Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ellen Landsman||Senior Project Manageremail@example.com|
|Jayashree Sengupta||Senior Project Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Read profiles of PP&M team members.