Enterprise applications, tools, and storage solutions to manage the ingest, long term preservation, and online access to digital assets owned by the Harvard Library and Museums.
Key Features and Benefits
- The ALEPH Integrated Library System is used to manage the acquisition, cataloging and circulation of library resources.
- The Verde Electronic Resource Management system is used to manage the acquisition and licensing of university-wide electronic resources.
- LTS also offers specialized systems for:
LTS also provides access to Reporting for library data using the Cognos platform.
- Digital Repository Service (DRS) offers long-term preservation and access to library digital resources.
- The Harvard Dataverse Network provides software and services to share, cite, reuse and archive research data.
- WAX provides automated tools for harvesting and accessioning websites.
- LTS also offers specialized systems for archival finding aids (OASIS) and geospatial data sets (HGL)
Last Updated: August 15, 2016