Also known as: I3, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD).
Allows Harvard departments to automatically route incoming calls to one or several call takers across one or many locations, including remote locations. Service centers and help desks typically use these services to manage high volume call flows efficiently.
Key Features and Benefits
- ACD – Automatic call distributor
- Survivability – Backup solution
- Reliability – Redundant architecture
- Support – 24/7 emergency support
- Reporting - Detailed and summary call/agent reports