Also known as: I3, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD).
Contact Center services provide special software for Harvard call centers to route incoming calls to the appropriate people or channel for response. Service centers are typically helpdesks or service centers that manage high call volumes, and require advanced features such as customer menus and greetings, skills based routing, and statistical call reporting.
Key Features and Benefits
- Flexibility – Web client supports anywhere access
- Increase Service Levels – Reporting detail to improve call response and service levels
- Reliability – Redundant architecture and 24/7 support
- Easily Meet Peak Demand – Temporary licenses allow centers to cost effectively staff and meet peak business usage periods
- Self-Service – Admin capabilities provide supervisors with tools to manage menus, recordings and agents