Also known as: I3, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD).
Allows Harvard departments to automatically route incoming calls to one or several call takers across one or many locations, including remote locations. Service centers and help desks typically use these services to manage high volume call flows efficiently.
To order, please contact Telecom Services.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ACD – Automatic call distributor
- Survivability – Backup solution
- Reliability – Redundant architecture
- Support – 24/7 emergency support
REQUIREMENTS AND LIMITATIONS
Customer must provide the following:
- Valid University authentication credentials
- Valid System User ID
- Network connectivity
- Access to a Harvard telephony device
- Desktop/laptop meeting minimum standards
- Staff person(s) to serve as system administrator, who will be trained in system procedures and features
Fee for service. Cost is determined as part of initial planning and needs assessment.