An integrated email and calendaring system powered by Microsoft Exchange.
Key Features and Benefits
- Email with integrated calendaring features accessible via a web browser or desktop client
- Secure email storage, virus-and-spam scanned message delivery, calendaring, and mailing list services
- IMAP access available to all users, but not recommended
- Optional mobile device connectivity for email and calendaring
FAS faculty, FAS staff, and GSAS students.
Requirements and Limitations
- Have a valid FAS Account to access the service.
- Adhere to Harvard Enterprise Information Security Policy (HEISP) guidelines.
- Have approved devices with appropriate security features enabled for mobile email clients.