Securely transmit large files to recipients within and outside Harvard
FAS users can login with an FASMail account and password
Central Admin and other eligible users can login with email account and password
Key Features and Benefits
- Facilitates the transfer of files containing confidential or high-risk confidential information
- Maintains compliance with the Harvard Enterprise Information Security Policy (HEISP) for large file transfers
- Provides a means to transfer large files beyond the limits typically allowed by email systems
Faculty, staff, and students in FAS, HDS, GSD, RIAS and GSAS, and Central Administration staff
All others should contact their School IT service provider regarding eligibilty.
Requirements and Limitations
- Have a valid Harvard Login ID/Pin.
- Have a HUIT-provided email service.
- Adhere to Harvard Enterprise Information Security Policy (HEISP) guidelines.
Central Administration: Included in fee for email service (includes subscribed affiliates)
FAS: Core funded