Securely transmit large files to recipients within and outside Harvard.
Key Features and Benefits
- Facilitates the transfer of files containing confidential or high-risk confidential information
- Maintains compliance with the Harvard Enterprise Information Security Policy (HEISP) for large file transfers
- Provides a means to transfer large files beyond the limits typically allowed by email systems
Faculty, staff, and students in:
- Central Administration
All others should contact their local IT Help Desk for eligibilty.
Requirements and Limitations
- Have a HUIT-provided email service.
- Adhere to Harvard Enterprise Information Security Policy (HEISP) guidelines.