Also known as: Cellular Service, Cell Phone, cellphone, cellphones, Voice Services, BlackBerry, Android, iPhone, PDAs, Cellular Services, Tablets .
HUIT Unified Communications offers managed cellular service plans to take advantage of discounts and flexible contract terms provided by AT&T and Verizon Wireless. Managed plans are available only to Harvard departments.
Harvard employees can take advantage of discounts offered by AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless. Employee plans are not managed by Harvard.
Key Features and Benefits
Cellular managed plans take the worry out of budget planning for department administrators by eliminating domestic voice and data overages and enrolling employees in the plans that are best suited for their needs. By enrolling in a plan, departments receive:
- Fully managed cellular service with Verizon Wireless and AT&T
- Discounted rates for Harvard departments
- Direct billing through the University General Ledger, viewable in TORTE
- Ongoing management of plans
- Support and information about managing cell phone charges when traveling internationally
- Contract terms that include no early termination fees, no restocking fees and no upgrade fees when buying a new phone
Last Updated: October 6th, 2014