The Harvard Library portal, online library catalog, electronic resource discovery platform, and specialized catalogs for searching and discovering content owned and/or licensed by Harvard Library, as well as open access and other freely available scholarly materials.
Key Features and Benefits
- The Harvard Library portal provides central access to
- All search and discovery catalogs, as well as research tools (e.g., EndNote, RefWorks)
- Research guides
- Directory of Libraries & Archives
- Directory of Library Staff
- Library News & Events
HOLLIS+ is a unified search for most Harvard resources.
Databases searches an A-Z list of all Harvard databases and e-resources, including indexes to journal articles, encyclopedias and dictionaries, and e-book, e-journal and image collections.
- Get It services provide access to library resources not available locally:
- Scan & Deliver provides electronic document delivery for select items in the Harvard Library collections.
- Borrow Direct enables borrowing books directly from the libraries of Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, MIT, University of Pennsylvania, Princeton and Yale.
- InterLibrary Loan (ILL) enables borrowing materials not available in the Harvard Library or Borrow Direct collections.
- Specialized catalogs are available for:
Last Updated: July 8th, 2013