- Define and lead the vision and strategy for Data Management Services in order to establish and grow this function for the University
- Develop and implement new services to help the University find and better understand our shared data and information assets
- Plan, develop and maintain administrative data and reporting applications for users in Finance, Human Resources, Research Administration and Alumni Affairs and Development
Our Key Services
- Data Analysis and Reporting. Provide data and applications that support self-service operational, compliance and analytic reporting. Develop and maintain enterprise reports and dashboards.
- Enterprise Data Integration. Provide tools and platforms that support the efficient movement, merging and sharing of data. Develop and maintain integrated data.
- Enterprise Data Management. Promote stewardship that supports the creation of accurate, consistent and transparent information.
- TBD as part of FY17 goal planning
|Our Leadership Team|
|Mitch Rogers||Managing Director, Data Management Servicesemail@example.com|
|Venkata Gavirneni||Manager, Business Intelligence – Finance/Research Administrationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alison Wellman Smith||Principal Business Analystemail@example.com|
|Teresa Schreitmueller||Practice Manager, Data and Harvard Data Warehousefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Kathy Genovese||Business Intelligence Manageremail@example.com|
|Bill Brickman||Lead Architectfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Raj Mariadoss||Senior Project Manageremail@example.com|