How do I transfer payment liability from Harvard corporate to personal billing for my Verizon Wireless account?

  1. The subscriber should obtain permission from his or her department or school to release the cellular number. Permission is only granted through an authorized point-of-contact person in the department or school.
  2. The authorized point-of-contact person from the school or department would contact HUIT-Telecom to cease billing.
  3. HUIT-Telecom will then add a note to the Verizon Wireless account, which will grant permission for the subscriber to takeover payment via personal billing. 
  4. The subscriber should then call Verizon Wireless at 1-800-922-0204 and set-up the payment arrangements.