The File Share Project is an ITCRB funded Initiative that will modernize the way we store and share files and improve the way we collaborate. The project will migrate user personal files from network- based disk storage (typically the U: drive) into O365 OneDrive service.
Goals of the Project
- Move to a common platform for individual file storage.
- Provide anywhere, anytime access to files.
- Drive greater security through elimination of unnecessary data.
- Eliminate the premised based individual file storage option.
- Provide customer cost savings.
- Reduce user confusion over what tool to use for various use cases.
We are partnering with stakeholders across Harvard to deliver these new services through a multiyear, University-wide program. Learn more by attending information sessions or contact us.