The HRMS Steering Committee works in conjunction with the HR Deans and Directors (Executive Committee) to ensure that IT initiatives are aligned with the university’s HR business goals.
Their charge is:
- Inform and validate the HR IT Roadmap
- Identify, set the priorities and review HR IT projects for all central HR systems (including non-PeopleSoft)
- Review, prioritize and approve the scope of each PeopleSoft release across all functional areas
- Communicate HR system changes with direct or indirect impact on Financial Statements
- Identify communication needs for key stakeholders and the larger University HR Community