Who We Support
Harvard University Information Technology (HUIT) is responsible for the strategy, planning, and delivery of information technology across the University.
In collaboration with Harvard's CIO Council, we maintain IT policies and foster innovation across the University. HUIT partners with many IT departments throughout Harvard.
To make it easier for students, faculty and staff to learn, research, teach, and work through the effective deployment and use of information technology.
- Academic Technology
- Administrative Technology Services
- Communications Technologies Services and Projects
- Data Management Services
- Library Technology Services
- Support Services
Implementing New Systems
Strategy, Planning, and Process
- Account & Service Management
- Architecture & Engineering
- Information Security
- Project & Vendor Management