Also known as: Video Production and Publishing Services.
Self-service uploading and managing of video for course and other websites
Key Features and Benefits
- Tools to develop video for course iSites, non-course iSites, or other websites
- Training and support for video in website development
All Harvard faculty, students, staff, schools, and departments
Requirements and Limitations
- Publish video access information for proposed audience (Course iSite, web page, streaming video URL, on-demand video URL, etc.).
- Schedule use of streaming services at least 5 days in advance of an event.
- Become familiar with the Course iSites capabilities and tools, if applicable.
- Consult with local IT service provider on use of iSites.
- Provide materials that will be incorporated into edited videos.
Media & Technology Services (MTS) are subject to personnel and equipment resource availability.
Most course-related services: No charge
Other services: Fee for service