HUIT offers a range of services for acquiring computers and peripherals from the University.
- Harvard affiliated individuals and Departments can purchase computers, tablets, software and accessories
- The FAS Refresh program advises FAS Departments, Centers and Institutes on computer choices, procures computers, and provides a rolling upgrade program to ensure hardware stays current
- Customers of Central Administration can contact the Service Desk for guidance on computer refresh programs
- For personal use, computers, peripherals and accessories can be purchased at academic pricing direct from Apple, Dell and GovConnection.
Key Features and Benefits
FAS Refresh and CA Hardware Services
- Allows departments to plan and manage the hardware replacement process to fit with seasonal activity and budget cycles
- Ensures a consistent and current hardware and software standard for all users in a department