Provides downloadable software and related services to support teaching, learning, and research on-campus and via any connection to the Harvard network
Key Features and Benefits
- Software is licensed to all eligible FAS users
- Applications that are used only occasionally can be pooled across the University
- High value packages can be used by many users without purchase, for example, Adobe Creative Cloud and Mathematica
- Software selected to meet the most common needs across the University
- Software available online
- Support for installation and use available at HUIT Support Center
Adobe Creative Cloud and Acrobat DC
- For a list of available Adobe applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc) and related information please review the Adobe Software Availability Information document, click here.
- To learn how to download Adobe products for your Mac computer via the Casper Self Service portal, please review the Adobe Products Installation Guide - Mac, click here.
- To learn how to download Adobe products for your Windows computer via the LANDesk Portal Manager, please review the Adobe Products Installation Guide - Windows, click here.
Last Updated: May 16, 2017