Centrally maintained administrative data for authorized users in Finance, Human Resources, Research Administration, Student Billing & Loan, Registrar, Alumni, and account and directory systems; Access to transaction data as well as historical data that resides in the Harvard Data Warehouse.
Key Features and Benefits
- User Defined Reports Provides reports based on client requirements; reports are incorporated into existing applications or provided to the client in a variety of available formats.
- Support for Ad Hoc Reports and Business Intelligence Tools Provides required infrastructure and support for technically capable business users wishing to generate their own reporting solutions, dashboards, and analytic solutions.
- Data Feeds/Exports Provides access to data via application programming interfaces (APIs), ad hoc database access, or data export accounts.
Requirements and Limitations
- Have a valid HarvardKey before requesting access.
- Apply through their authorized requestor.
- Request access to only the data that is necessary to their job functions.
- Adhere to Harvard Enterprise Information Security Policy (HEISP) guidelines for accessing and protecting data.
- Check accuracy/quality of report results.
Service applies only to centrally maintained administrative systems and the Harvard Data Warehouse.